Kamis, 31 Mei 2012

HEPA HEPA HOORAY!

printed pencil skirt review Riccar Brilliance Simplicity Synchrony EnviroCare

Riccar Brilliance Simplicity Synchrony EnviroCare

I bought this filter for a Windtunnel Self-Propelled vacuum. In the 5-10 years I've had the vacuum, I've never done anything except occasionally clean (the original) filter and empty the bucket. The lack of maintenace and care showed, to the point where the vacuum no longer did anything but spit dirt. I was ready to throw it away. The motor seemed fine though, and I did remember a time when it was a really nice vacuum....

Before throwing it out, I decided to take it apart (needed a screw driver for this), thoroughly clean it and get it a new filter. This paid off in spades. I cleaned out a lot of dirt (which was basically blocking the intakes), got all the junk off the brushes and replaced the original filter with this one (which fits perfectly). Upon firing it up again, it worked like brand new, to include the wind tunnel "tornado", which I haven't seen in years. A little maintenance plus a new filter goes a long way......

Get your Riccar Brilliance Simplicity Synchrony EnviroCare Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I'd prefer a bagless vacuum, but that's not what we've got! So, I scrounge around on the internet each time we need vacuum bags because I don't want to spend over $20 plus shipping on them or drive across town to the store that carries them at $17 a box for six bags. This is a great deal, the bags fit our Simplicity Synchrony perfectly.

    BalasHapus
  2. Exactly what I ordered for my riccar vaccum, fits good and works well in my machine. Will purchase again from this vendor

    BalasHapus
  3. Upon the advice of a friend, I bought a Riccar vacuum having become dissatisfied with my Oreck's performance and pick up. The Riccar I own uses the Type W vacuum bags. I have been extremely happy with the performance of this vacuum and these bags. The HEPA bags are very helpful in controlling my allergy outbreaks. We own 3 pets and I am always vacuuming up after them. This bag filters out the dirt nicely. It also has a little sticky tab attached that you fold over the bag opening when you remove it from the vacuum so that the dirt does not come out. The bags are bit more expensive than some, but my air is cleaner and my house actually stays cleaner longer between vacuumings. I am very satisfied.

    BalasHapus
  4. I wasn't sure if these would be the name brand or some equivalent bag, but I thought I would give them a try. They are exactly the vacuum bags I've been buying from my local Riccar dealer for 1/3 more. I will definitely be buying these again!

    BalasHapus
  5. I don't live in a vacuum so I don't know everything about them. But I do know I needed Type W HEPA bags for my Riccar Brilliance vacuum cleaner. Best of all, this seller had exactly what I needed at a price that didn't suck. Y'know....like a vacuum cleaner!

    BalasHapus