Senin, 11 Juni 2012

Great product and great price.

gps review Kirby Generation Ultimate Allergen Filtration

Kirby Generation Ultimate Allergen Filtration

I have done a lot of research before I purchase this vacuum. I know, it's a lot more expensive than other vacuum cleaner out there, but I think it worth every penny of it.
First of all, I live in a three stories Townhouse. There are stairs in the house. It was a nightmare when I vaccum once every 3 weeks on the stairs with my old upright vacuum cleaner. It's heavy, it's inconvenient, and thank god I haven't fall downstair with that heavy machine yet. I finally get really sick and tired about doing the cleaning with that huge upright vaccum cleaner and ready to get something small and convenient.
Second, all the other canister out there are not as powerful as upright vaccum. I have two dogs in the house, I need something very powerful to catch their hair.
Finally, this is the solution!! Dyson DC39 Animal caniser vacuum cleaner!!!
I won't feel too much benefit on the "ball" and how easy it moves. Since I have carpet. But it slides smoothly on my tile. BUT MAN, I LOVE IT when it comes to vaccum on stairs. POWERFUL, LIGHT, AND CONVENIENT. I can catch even more dust and hair than before and save me half of the time on vaccum.

Overall, this is a great product for people who has carpet stair, you must try!!

Get your Kirby Generation Ultimate Allergen Filtration Now!

8 komentar:

  1. The title says it all. Why pay more, these bags are as good as Kirby bags and the company got them to me in a matter of days.

    BalasHapus
  2. These bags are just as effective as the Kirby bags and are of comparable quality. They are a great deal compared to the price of the original Kirby bags.

    BalasHapus
  3. I have 5 Great Danes, and several Kirby Vacuum Cleaners. These bags are FANTASTIC. The air filtration, and fine particle dust capture far exceeds the expensive Kirby brand bags.

    Unlike Kirby brand bags. The Envirocare brand bags allows my Kirby to retain FULL suction power, until the bag is FULL. And I mean FULL to the top of the dirt fill tube. I've been using the Envirocare brand bags for over 6 years now. These are exceptional bags, at a very reasonable price. I wish Envirocare made bags to fit Electrolux, and filter cones to fit Filter Queen vacuums as well.

    Try em, you'll love em.

    BalasHapus
  4. Like the other reviews said, the bags are missing the cutouts for the two rectangular notches, but the bag still fits snugly on my Kirby G6. It also has a peel away sticker flap that covers the hole when you're done with the bag.

    I have visiting family members who are allergic to our cats and they haven't had any bad reactions when I switched from the over-priced HEPA filtration name-brand Kirby bags to these.

    BalasHapus
  5. These are great Kirby bags. They are the nice heavy duty filter bags at a much better price. I like them better than the brand name bags because you don't have to twist them one way to get them on and then another way to secure them, you just push them straight on. I also like that these have an attached tape that you can secure the hole in the bag with when you remove them from the vacuum after they are full. It keeps the dust from flying up so much in your face. A+ bags!

    BalasHapus
  6. Coming from a Kirby user with bad allergies, I decided to get this non-Kirby brand. It works as good as the Kirby one.
    I don't sneeze or get the allergy symptoms when I vacuum.

    Great product and better with the price here in Amazon compared to the local Kirby distribution shops.

    BalasHapus
  7. These bags fit easily onto my Kirby Ultimate G. Also, the bags have a sticker attached to cover the hole after you take it off so you don't get dirt all over you when you take the bag to the trash. I'm so glad I found this. I was paying $10 for 3 bags at the local vacuum shop and going broke. These seem to be of the same or better quality as the Kirby bags and much cheaper. Great value!

    BalasHapus
  8. 18 bags came in this pack! For the price (compared to Kirby name brand bags) you can't beat that. These bags are generic but they work just as well as the name brand type. We haven't had any issues with ripping and the seal is just as tight.

    BalasHapus