Rabu, 06 Juni 2012

It fits and it works great - thanks, Amazon!

Sunglasses Review Dirt Devil F1 HEPA Filter

Dirt Devil F1 HEPA Filter

I have done a lot of research before I purchase this vacuum. I know, it's a lot more expensive than other vacuum cleaner out there, but I think it worth every penny of it.
First of all, I live in a three stories Townhouse. There are stairs in the house. It was a nightmare when I vaccum once every 3 weeks on the stairs with my old upright vacuum cleaner. It's heavy, it's inconvenient, and thank god I haven't fall downstair with that heavy machine yet. I finally get really sick and tired about doing the cleaning with that huge upright vaccum cleaner and ready to get something small and convenient.
Second, all the other canister out there are not as powerful as upright vaccum. I have two dogs in the house, I need something very powerful to catch their hair.
Finally, this is the solution!! Dyson DC39 Animal caniser vacuum cleaner!!!
I won't feel too much benefit on the "ball" and how easy it moves. Since I have carpet. But it slides smoothly on my tile. BUT MAN, I LOVE IT when it comes to vaccum on stairs. POWERFUL, LIGHT, AND CONVENIENT. I can catch even more dust and hair than before and save me half of the time on vaccum.

Overall, this is a great product for people who has carpet stair, you must try!!

Get your Dirt Devil F1 HEPA Filter Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I recently bought two of these for my Dirt Devil vacuum. They fit fine and seem to work just as good as the name brand ones. Will continue to purchase these filters in the future.

    BalasHapus
  2. After reading the previous reviews, I realized that the three of them all made the same mistake. They didn't check to make sure the filter would be compatible with the year and model of their cleaners.

    When I decided to buy my filter, I checked www.DirtDevil.com, looked at the sticker at the bottom of my vacuum, and checked three more sites. I only made my purchase after I was positive that I had the correct part. Apparently, the other reviewers did not.

    Before purchasing anything, make doubly sure it's the correct item. And if you aren't 100% positive, do some reasearch. Five minutes of online web surfing can save you hours of frustration.

    BalasHapus
  3. Filters arrived promptly, work well and are about half the price of purchasing in a store.

    BalasHapus
  4. These work great! I bought one last year and have been using it ever since with no sign of wear to the filter. Some people think they don't fit but in fact they do fit if you purchase the correct filter for your sweeper. They don't fit tight. They just sit on top of the cone in the cannister but that is all they need to do to work. I also bought one for a Hoover that I own last year so I won't be buying any more disposable filters for it either. Now I'm setting up another Dirt Devil so I've purchased another washable filter for it. I will use these washable filters from now on and save lots of money will I'm doing it.

    BalasHapus
  5. Works well for a fraction of the cost of a F1 filter at Target or WalMart.

    BalasHapus
  6. Unlike certain other Dirt Devil owners, I checked the make and model number on my sweeper before ordering this filter. It works just fine! If you have one of the models above, don't hesitate to buy this filter.

    Amazon made this purchase easy. The store in which I bought my Dirt Devil, a large national chain featuring appliances and linens, stopped carrying filters for bagless vacuum cleaners. Rather than having to run all over town looking for the filter, I came on here and found it right away. Thanks, Amazon!

    BalasHapus
  7. I received this product within very few days after ordering it. The product quality is not as good as the one from Dirt Devil but it is very good nonetheless. I have been using this product for a while and found that it does it job quite well.

    BalasHapus
  8. I used this as a replacement for my Dirt Devil Breeze 12amp Bagless vacuum. It works just like the new one! It fits perfect and my vacuum can actually pick up stuff now. There isn't much to say other than it is a great buy and I do recommend others to buy this so you can start cleaning your place!

    BalasHapus