Jumat, 13 Juli 2012

It's SO CHEAP!

drinkd reviews BISSELL Lift Off Replacement Belt 3200

BISSELL Lift Off Replacement Belt 3200

I just went out and bought this because I was annoyed with the pet hair- AND how some Dyson models just don't have the right attachment. You have to pay an arm and a leg to get these special brushes.

It was a pain cleaning the upholstery with the Dyson. You pull out the telescopic thingamabobber, then squeeze on the attachment...blech.

So I just got this today. I am amazed how much dust the pet hair attachment picks up.

Another thing- I am guessing both have the same amount of suction or cleaning abilities. I ran across the carpet with the Dyson first, then used the Bissell. WOW... it picked up more dust!!

In another room I did the opposite...used the Bissell first then the Dyson... The Bissell seems to be doing a good job (or better) than the Dyson.

If you want to buy a cheap vacuum that is like a Dyson, buy this. I love how the canister detaches and I can just drag it around (or carry) with ease.

I don't think I'll buy a Dyson again, unless the prices dramatically fall... or this breaks. We'll see how long this lasts.

Get your BISSELL Lift Off Replacement Belt 3200 Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I bought this belt after discovering my vacuum wasn't serving its intended purpose. Upon installation, my vacuum came back to life, roaring like the God of Thunder himself. I vacuumed like a madman. I vacuumed upstairs. I vacuumed downstairs. I vacuumed under the couch. Life was good. Not only did I get one vacuum belt, but two, guaranteeing my thunder will go uninterruped for a while. I highly reccomend this belt.

    BalasHapus
  2. There is no difference between these and the $20-$30 ones you are going to buy at a local store. Just buy them, throw it on, and get back to cleaning!

    BalasHapus
  3. I purchased this for a Bissell vacuum that was given to me. The vacuum works like a charm. I would recommend.

    BalasHapus
  4. And I have an extra one in case the first one breaks. This is assuming I will remember where I put it, but that has nothing to do with the product itself.

    BalasHapus
  5. I got them as spares for the my Bissell steam machine and the machine died before I got to use them.

    BalasHapus
  6. Fast.. Good price. Just what I wanted. Very Pleased. Vacuum back to A-one. Cat and dog hair are taken care of.

    BalasHapus
  7. This is the right replacement for my Bissell Lift-Off Vacuum cleaner.I ordered them when I ordered my vacuum cleaner and it was very in-expensive to order on-line

    BalasHapus
  8. These seem to be perfect for my machine, and less than half the cost of previous replacement belts I've bought in the past.

    BalasHapus