Minggu, 01 Juli 2012

Read!!!!!! Before you buy, Someone Elses' Product.

lens review Lennox X6670 MERV 10 Filter

Lennox X6670 MERV 10 Filter

this vacuum is actually better than the infomercial demonstraits. I purchased at bed bath and beyond because i wanted to see the item first. my first impression was that it seemed cheap, light and small. however after deciding to buy, i could not be happier! the first time i used this, i had to empty the dust cup 4 times! i didnt notice the fill line on the dust cup so i was actually over filling it and it still did not loose suction, so I'm not sure what the other reviewers are talking about, this thing has always sucked harder than any other vacuum I've ever used, so even if it did loose some suction its still the best on the market, hands down!

After about 3 months of vaccuming every weekend the dust cup is finally only about 1/4 full after vacuuming, so I know my carpet is much cleaner now. I've also noticed a lot less dust collecting on my end tables since using this.

The removable wand and canister mode is awesome, I can clean the stairs and edges of carpets, nooks and crannys so easily it's actually fun to vacuum. I thought the swivel head was just a gimmic at first, but after using it, I really like it.

It is a little top heavy, but thats nit picking, its never been an issue for me. cleaning the filters is easy, and emptying the dust cup is a little dirty, but really not a big deal since you can open the top of the cup also in order to empty/clean it out easily. Any of the cons are far outweighed by the cleaning ability and versitility of this vacuum.

Seriously, buy this vacuum, if you want clean carpets, there is nothing that works better.

Get your Lennox X6670 MERV 10 Filter Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I received the product in perfect condition. The price was very good and it was the original Lennox filter recommended for my furnace. There is not much more I can say.

    BalasHapus
  2. Product is genuine Merv 10 and fits perfectly into my housing.
    Have been using for past 3-4 months and very happy.
    I normally use the MERV 16 but decided to downgrade this time
    to save money with variable speed blower, etc. Air in home is
    very nice and keeps my coils clean.

    BalasHapus
  3. The filter was exactly like the one it replaced. Works fine!
    I'll buy another as needed at the end of next winter. It
    cost roughly HALF of the price of one from the maintenance company!!

    BalasHapus
  4. Purchased from Discount Furnace Filters. Product was actual OEM Lennox product and fit perfectly into our Lennox furnace filter box. OEM products may cost a little more, but ensure a perfect fit, something that is not always true with generics. If buying a generic filter, be sure to go by actual size, not official size, which is rounded to the nearest inch. These filters must fit tightly to ensure that air does not bypass the filter, and there appears to be no standardization among filter box makers, so the temptation to produce something "close", that will work across multiple brands, is strong for the generic filter replacement makers. Close may work in horse shoes, but not air filters.

    BalasHapus
  5. Genuine product. Identical to the one offered my AC service tech (for more than 2x the cost... and the service company claimed I was getting a discount as I have a contract in place).

    Arrived quickly

    Easy to install, No issues

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a great filter, and if you can get it for a good price it is a steal. Works great and looks good!

    BalasHapus
  7. they work perfectly in my furance system, sometimes can be washed in between changing the unit. I will purchase these filters again and again.

    BalasHapus
  8. It does a great job for a MERV 10 filter. The filter fits perfectly in my furnace. No problem replacing the old filter.
    I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

    BalasHapus
  9. I bought a new furnace a couple years ago and the heating company sold me these filters. Once I used the last one, I wasn't sure where to find replacement filters. But here they were for sale on amazon.com. Of course! They arrived briskly and I immediately installed one. It's exactly the same as the ones sold by the heating company.

    BalasHapus