Selasa, 03 Juli 2012

Simple and Easy

lens review Conair Foot Bath Bubbles White

Conair Foot Bath Bubbles White

I spent weeks reading reviews and debating back and forth which foot bath to purchase. I was very close to spending my money on the $100 unit that heats the water. After a serious debate with myself I decided to go with this less inexpensive bath.

I am very pleased with this product. I've read a lot of the reviews where everyone is disappointed that the unit does not maintain the heat longer. For me, I have had no issues. I use really warm to hot water and I was done before the water cooled off to where it would have been uncomfortable. The bubbles itself seem to feel uncomfortable after a certain period of time but I found the same with my whirlpool bath as well. I'm not sure if the bubbles are too cold and that's what I'm feeling or not.

The unit is loud. There is no way I'd be able to watch tv while using this. A good book of course is not a problem.

I love the feeling of the bubbles on my feet. It's so relaxing and feels great. The messager in the middle was a bit painful at first but seemed to feel really good once my feet had softened up a bit.

I'm really happy I decided to go with this unit because it works perfectly for what I want. Just a simple foot bath that relaxes and softens my feet.

Get your Conair Foot Bath Bubbles White Now!

1 komentar:

  1. i want to do a whole "I-WANT-TO-FEEL-GORGEOUS-BECAUSE-I-HAD-A... session tonight...mask, body cleansing and everything...what do you suggestion i should do for my session?

    BalasHapus