Senin, 02 Juli 2012

Worked great right out of the box

cheap silver heels HDE Wired Infrared Sensor Bar Nintendo

HDE Wired Infrared Sensor Bar Nintendo

this vacuum is actually better than the infomercial demonstraits. I purchased at bed bath and beyond because i wanted to see the item first. my first impression was that it seemed cheap, light and small. however after deciding to buy, i could not be happier! the first time i used this, i had to empty the dust cup 4 times! i didnt notice the fill line on the dust cup so i was actually over filling it and it still did not loose suction, so I'm not sure what the other reviewers are talking about, this thing has always sucked harder than any other vacuum I've ever used, so even if it did loose some suction its still the best on the market, hands down!

After about 3 months of vaccuming every weekend the dust cup is finally only about 1/4 full after vacuuming, so I know my carpet is much cleaner now. I've also noticed a lot less dust collecting on my end tables since using this.

The removable wand and canister mode is awesome, I can clean the stairs and edges of carpets, nooks and crannys so easily it's actually fun to vacuum. I thought the swivel head was just a gimmic at first, but after using it, I really like it.

It is a little top heavy, but thats nit picking, its never been an issue for me. cleaning the filters is easy, and emptying the dust cup is a little dirty, but really not a big deal since you can open the top of the cup also in order to empty/clean it out easily. Any of the cons are far outweighed by the cleaning ability and versitility of this vacuum.

Seriously, buy this vacuum, if you want clean carpets, there is nothing that works better.

Get your HDE Wired Infrared Sensor Bar Nintendo Now!

1 komentar:

  1. Russell Stephenson20 Oktober 2012 pukul 12.32

    my gf broke that long thing Wii has which receives the commands from the controller, i think its called a wire sensor bar. I am not really familiar with Wii so can someone tell me if there are many Wii models? and if yes is there a different sensor bar for each one or i can just buy any and it will be compatible

    BalasHapus